Welcome to my blog...

I am a single Mom with 5 great kids, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 2 jobs, a home, a garden and a yard. I love to sew, quilt, scrapbook, cook, or anything creative. 25 years ago I never thought I would have to work this hard, be this busy or have to be this strong but somehow I am making it all work. Thanks for visiting my life through my blog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

kolby


Kolby has served 2 weeks at Treasure Mountain Scout Camp and loved it, he really loves scouting and has a goal to have his Eagle by next summer if not before, Kolby is a great kid and is my perfectionist. He also went to Boise to my Dad's merit badge camp and also went on the High Adventure with his scout group to Salmon to canoe, and other water sports, he turned 14 in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment