Welcome to my blog...

I am a single Mom with 5 great kids, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 2 jobs, a home, a garden and a yard. I love to sew, quilt, scrapbook, cook, or anything creative. 25 years ago I never thought I would have to work this hard, be this busy or have to be this strong but somehow I am making it all work. Thanks for visiting my life through my blog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kade


This is a child that is bored waiting for his Mom.
A face only a mother could love!
























My Kade what can I say, he was helping me at work one day and I had him wait in the car and hold my camera while I locked up a house and later that night when I went to upload my pictures this cute little face was all over my pictures. It brought a smile to my face, some faces maybe only a Mother could love. I never know what surprises Kade has instore for me, he must have been very bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment