Welcome to my blog...

I am a single Mom with 5 great kids, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 2 jobs, a home, a garden and a yard. I love to sew, quilt, scrapbook, cook, or anything creative. 25 years ago I never thought I would have to work this hard, be this busy or have to be this strong but somehow I am making it all work. Thanks for visiting my life through my blog.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

This is not Kolby's Halloween get up he was in a play at the Jr. High Thursday night hes on the left, he had a good time with it, I almost walked out without taking any pictures they were in the reception line afterwards and I remembered.





She looks a little to grown up in this costume, she really got into it!!


























I love Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. and i love how you decorate for halloween!

    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete