Welcome to my blog...

I am a single Mom with 5 great kids, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandkids, 2 cats, 2 jobs, a home, a garden and a yard. I love to sew, quilt, scrapbook, cook, or anything creative. 25 years ago I never thought I would have to work this hard, be this busy or have to be this strong but somehow I am making it all work. Thanks for visiting my life through my blog.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

First day of school 2010


You can tell this one is in Jr. High this year Kolby is a 9th grader this year, yes equipped with the attitude and everything.























This one is my sweet angel after 3 boys, I deserve one that is nicer, and her sister is 22 and married now so I need her to stick up for me at home, Regan is a big 2nd grader this year.










This one is my middle schooler this year Kade is in the 6th grade, his eyes squint shut when he smiles, I wonder where he gets that from.

















No comments:

Post a Comment